- Entrée en fonction
- À Convenir
- Lead the assigned value streams to successful delivery of the business operating plan.
- Provide leadership, training and support for production, and buyer/planner resources that drive lean behaviors in meeting revenue and cost objectives for assigned value streams.
- Recruit, develop and retain quality employees including active and timely use of the PMD process.
- Provide employee performance and compensation recommendations and approves employee time registration.
- Prepare and implement expense, capital and headcount budgets that support the manufacturing plans.
- Manage the key assigned metrics associated with delivering the AOP within the report and review structure of the business (KBM’s, QBR’s, etc.).
- Maintain a quality-oriented infrastructure that meets ISO 9001 requirements.
- Participate in timely new product introduction and provide operations input on new products that will improve manufacturability and reliability.
- Create elements of the AOP and participate in the process of developing the plant wide AOP throughout the planning process.
- Updates training matrix for employees.
- Able to travel (maximum 25% of the time)
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French and English.
- Thorough understanding of closed loop operations management techniques in a rapidly changing high technology environment.
- Support PPI process, ensure that the team is supporting PPI activities
- Must have knowledge of 5S principles.
- Understanding of cost accounting methodology.
- High level of organizational, managerial and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated Role Model Leader Characteristics:
- Embody the 4-I values
- Delight customers
- Communicate openly and honestly
- Focus on growth
- Champion employee development
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or engineering field from an accredited institution required. Masters degree preferred
- 5+ years of related experience in leading position in manufacturing operations in an ISO 9000 manufacturing environment.
- Experience in project leadership
- 021 845 24 24
Rue de la Gare, 1
CH - 1347